Many growing local and regional businesses have used leasing as a smart strategy for upgrading to equipment that can enhance productivity and efficiency. Leasing offers a number of business benefits. You can take advantage of flexible terms and competitive rates. Additionally, leasing can help stabilize cash flow and increase working capital while preserving lines of credit. Substantial tax benefits can also be gained, as leased equipment is a line-item deduction that can reduce year-end tax liability. If you’re considering leasing, KP Walsh can help connect you with the right leasing source for the best possible rate for your equipment needs.
Oakmount Capital Services, LLC.
Oakmount Capital Services, LLC funding process is streamline to insure that your experience is trouble free. For most financing request Oakmount requires only a simple one-page credit application and an equipment quote. They can generally approve a request of up to $300,000 within just a few hours by scanned documents, so the entire process can take less than one day - much faster than a bank!
Oakmount Capital Services Advantages:
- Financing for both NEW and USED equipment
- Maintains relationships with bank and non-bank lenders so that we always have the most competitive finance rate and terms to offer
- Oakmount can typically beat local banks on rate, term and money down requirements
- They never require a blanket lien filing for equipment loans or leases
- Oakmount has the capacity to provide financing services to all types of businesses. We are not limited to those that are established with strong financials. Our clients include recent start-ups, even those with a troubled credit history
1. Print, complete and sign the application: Oakmont Leasing Form
2. E-mail it back to OCS at email@example.com or fax 800-843-2948; Attn: Bob Hoffman
3. In the subject line please put our company name: KP Walsh Associates Inc.